AUBERGINE & TOMATO PASTA
- 3 cup pasta (300g) uncooked
- 2 aubergines cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oil (from sun dried tomatoes)
- 14 oz can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 10 sun dried tomatoes drained
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- t teaspoon mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F(190°C).Cook pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Place the cut aubergine on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with 1 tbsp. of oil. Season with salt and cook in the oven for 35 minutes, until soft.
- While the aubergine is cooking, heat 1 tbsp. of the sun-dried tomato oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic for around 5 minutes.
- Next, add in the tomato puree, mixed herbs, and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix well and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Then add the chopped tomatoes and sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer until the aubergine is ready.
- Once pasta and aubergine are ready, mix everything, and serve.
Calories: 459kcalCarbohydrates: 76gProtein: 14gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply